Thesis Masters VS Coursework Masters

Leave a Comment

Become a guest contributor!!

Leave a Comment
In this page we will post articles which are being sent to us by guest posts. If you have graduated from any college/university you can share your experience, if you have spent your semester abroad then you can share that as well so that other can get an idea and get benefit from that experience  If you attended any visa interview or have faced any problems in any kinda procedure you can share that as well since it will make other students to avoid that problem (and here please don't be selfish and leave other students to suffer just because you had to suffer).
If you want to contribute to us then we would love you to have you on board. Just send your article attached to along with your photo (if possible) and Facebook link (we need this so that we can introduce you or even get your photo from here) and mention the subject  as GUEST Article and your name. For now we can't pay our guest writer since this site is at its inception and we expect guests to not expect any form of incentives since this is like a social work which we are doing so that students get benefited and they don't have to spend any penny by approaching other counselors. 

1) Mail your article attached to
2) If you don't have a Facebook account send us your details in any other way.
What benefit will you have-
1) If you contribute enough we will make few of you guys as moderators of our Facebook , twitter or Google plus page.
2)Blessings from students and maybe they will share their experience as well
{actually these may sound nothing at all but I know the value when someone mails me or pings me in Facebook or Google appreciating my article and telling a vote of thanks}

This way we can grow together since there are many aspects I can't just cover and I maybe wrong sometimes. Let's continue contributing together!!

Versus -VS

Leave a Comment
This page will be about a head on comparison between two things which are quite similar but with minute differences and which generally confuses students and their decisions. And that's why the page name versus aka VS. 

It can be either two courses in two universities- example like Msc IC design in HKUST VS Msc Analog IC design in Imperial College.
It can be direct comparison between colleges-example like NTU vs KAIST  
It can be direct comparison between two level of courses- example Master of Engineering or Master of Science
OR anything Which are related to some way and people get confused which one to choose. The posts in this page will be published like a tabular column with things compared and explained in the two rows.

For example the comparison will be between two entities as shown below with each column focussing on an element. For example consider HKUST VS NTU. Entity A is HKUST and Entity B will be NTU. And element can be tuition fee, Research etc etc.
Element- This element is good here because..
Element- This element is not good here…..

I am starting this page since many students don't have time to read long blog posts and this will be useful for those students to directly compare and understand between two things similar and clear their confusion.

With this hope this page gets underway from today and I hope it will be a success!!!!! 

France finally changes visa policy for Indian students

Leave a Comment
In one of my previous post I had explained how visa extension rule has become such important while short listing countries for higher studies and the amount of importance students gives to work permit and visa extension to search for a job.

The reason countries like USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are enjoying immense success in terms of higher education and the reason why UK has fallen as the top choice for higher education for students in India is because of the work visa which in the former countries is given for 2 years or more to search for job while in the later it was reduced to 4 months.

Finished Your Studies In European Union? How long can you stay? European Union Explained

Leave a Comment
In my previous post entitled “Countries where you can Immigrate/Settle easily “, I covered the countries around the world where you get visa extension and hopefully permanent residence (pr) card easily. 

The countries which were focused on that articles where Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, USA and Singapore. The reason being these countries provide a visa extension up to a minimum of one year (Singapore doesn’t but if you study there in a subsidized fee then you get three year visa). And it is really easy to get a PR in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore than in any other country around the world.

Thinking about higher education abroad? Consider Japan as well!

Leave a Comment
Each year more than 1.5 million students around the globe leave their country and go for higher education abroad. Of this 30% students go to USA (about 1/3rd), 15% to UK (as of 2013), 15% to Australia & New Zealand, 20% to Europe (all the countries in Europe included), 15% to Canada and Ireland, 5% Asia (mostly to Singapore, Hong Kong and China). Very few people go for Japan.